Sunday, August 15, 2010

Preparing to Leave

The countdown to departure is in full swing. 5 days and counting. Jason and I fly out of LAX on Wednesday around 11:30 am. Our flight has one stop in San Francisco where we board a larger plane run by Singapore Airlines. That flight leaves about 2 pm on Wednesday. It lasts for 12 something hours and we arrive at Incheon International Airport in South Korea at 6:45 pm THURSDAY night! We time travel ahead one day!

The next few days at home will be filled with trips to the Mall, Target, etc. to gather last minute supplies and then I actually have to start packing some bags. I'm also trying to squeeze in spending time with my parents, dropping off storage boxes at my grandma's and a last minute dinner with a close friend. Should be fun! While right now I'm moving pretty slowly on everything, I'm guessing Tuesday night will be a little more frantic.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you started this blog and I'm looking forward to hearing about your experiences. I hope the flight goes well.
    Love,
    Aunt Chris

    ReplyDelete